- Release 08.09.
- Newest NonSteam version
- Latest engine update
- Protocol version 48
- Exe version 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 (cstrike)
- Exe build: 16:05:41 Jun 15 2009 (4554)
- Favorites works, (you can add favorites)
- Playable on LAN and Internet
- Added option to launch listen server in LAN mode
- Half-Life (Singleplayer & Multiplayer) included
- Compatible with sXe Injected
- Fully working serverbrowser with favorites using Setti MasterServer.
- Steam Account/CD-Key NOT required
- No more Invalid CD-Key errors
- Latest revEmu (v9.8.2)
- Working Dedicated and Listen server (Steam & NonSteam can join)
- Works with Vista/Windows 7 (might need to be installed and played with run as Administrator)
- Nice installer
- Bots are included in this release
_ Clean rip from original files with these exceptions:
- Ingame ads removed
- Added latest CZ bots modified for CS (the best ones available!)
- Added waypoints for bots and few maps
- Replaced original weapon names with their real names (ex. CV-47 to AK-47)
- Tuned up default config
- HLDS and HLTV included
- Ads are removed
- Regular Counter-Strike models
Now from there you can change the size of your logo! Beware if the lines "Surface" and "MaxSurface" appear in red cause it means that your logo is too big!
The parties that appear in blue on your logo are transparent and they will not appear on your logo!
The most convenient is to click on auto-size, then you have to put the maximum size according to your picture!
Now that you have set the size of your logo click on "Apply changes and convert to 256 colors"!
Now simply enter your logo! Click on "Save Tag" and then set the parameter: "Export to WAD file".